Angie's List stock has grown 25% in the past month, but is it a good growth company? In this video, Andrew Tonner explains why he thinks Angie's List isn't worth the price. While the company's revenues have grown, free cash flow and earnings have not. Marketing expenses consume 50% of all revenue. The company has never been cash-flow positive for any length of time. Competitors like Yelp! offer similar services for free. So while Angie's List is growing its revenues, the lack of profits makes it a bear stock in Andrew's world. He advises staying away.
- May 7, 2013 at 9:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Could This Under-the-Radar E-Commerce Stock Be the Next Match Group?
- ANGI Homeservices Inc (ANGI) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- ANGI Homeservices Inc. (ANGI) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why Angie's List Inc Stock Skyrocketed 105% Last Month
- Why Angie's List, Tenet Healthcare, and Texas Roadhouse Jumped Today