Technology, airlines, and Buffett are popular with your fellow Fools today. Here are the most popular headlines on Fool.com around 1 p.m. Wednesday. Check out the full list of headlines at Fool.com to see what else Fools are writing about.
- Why AT&T and Verizon Are to Blame for Expensive Mobile Data
- Sony's PlayStation Now Could Be Too Expensive
- Intel Corporation Hits a Home Run... Now, Relax
- Why Disney's MagicBands Are a Cash Cow in the Making
- Microsoft Prepares to Kill Off Windows 7
- Why U.S. Airlines Are Fleeing Venezuela
- What Do Microsoft's Layoff Plans Tell Us About Satya Nadella's Vision?
- The Boeing Company Reveals Details of 777X
- BlackBerry Plummets on Apple's Deal with IBM
- Why Warren Buffett Will Never Buy Facebook Inc or Twitter Inc
Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.