In the following video, Andy Cross, The Motley Fool's chief investment officer, takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "If you have 5k to invest, what would you invest in? Stocks or mutual funds?"
Analyst and advisor
- Mar 11, 2013 at 4:48PM
- Investment Planning
- A Big Change Is on the Way for Canada's Marijuana Excise Tax
- Is NASA Preparing to Cancel Its Space Launch System?
- Underqualified for a Job You Want? It Pays to Apply Anyway.
- Why Apple's Just-Announced News Subscription Service Could Be a Hit
- Under Armour Hires a New Lead Designer. Will This Move Work Out?